We provide comprehensive advice on a wide range of issues:
- urban real estate (rental and purchase of office and residential buildings, and other facilities);
- urban land,
- transport networks and urban infrastructure.
Our specialists will help you to avoid visiting state authorities and local governments to receive all possible administrative and legal services (obtaining permits, decisions, approvals, certificates).
We offer services relating to:
- leasing immovable municipal property (concluding new contracts on a commercial or non-commercial basis, extending existing ones);
- repurchasing real public property;
- implementing joint projects;
- permits for new construction and renovation of real estate;
- negotiations with public authorities and local governments.
- legal support for procurement procedures at the expense of public funds (negotiating procurement procedures, bidding invitations, opening biddings);
- assisting to set up competitive bidding committee, of drafting documents relating to the activities and duties of members of the bidding committee;
- assisting to organize the customer’s registration on the web portal of the authorized body for public procurement;
- developing individual programs and organizing tenders;
- giving information and consulting, methodical and other assistance in the preparation and carrying out of tendering and negotiating the procurement procedure;
- preparing draft contracts for the procurement of goods, works and services at the expense of public funds in accordance with the applicable laws and taking into account specific features of business operations and trading needs of the customer;
- auditing procurement procedures;
- if necessary, we will protect violated (disputed) rights of members of the bidding committee and bidders;
- assisting in correcting technical (arithmetic) errors in the public procurement information available on the web portal of the authorized body for public procurement.