Pre-trial dispute resolution:
- providing verbal and written consultations on controversial issues;
- identifying options of settling the dispute out of court;
- analyzing documents for their further judicial perspective;
- participating in negotiations during the pre-trial resolution of disputes.
Acting in courts:
- gathering and analyzing evidence and identifying tactics of handling the case before court;
- preparing draft judicial and legal documents (statements of claim, written explanations, statements of defense, petitions, applications, requests, appeals and appeals of cassation);
- acting for Clients before all courts: administrative, commercial courts, courts of appellate and cassation instances, including the Supreme Commercial Court of Ukraine, Higher Administrative Court of Ukraine, Higher Specialized Court, and the Supreme Court of Ukraine;
- submitting enforcement documents and participating in enforcement proceedings to protect the Client's interests;
- resolving international disputes, starting from consultation on the drafting of arbitration clauses and to the enforcement of decisions issued by arbitration courts, including the recognition and enforcement of foreign arbitral awards in Ukraine and abroad;
- legal support and acting for Clients to resolve disputes before permanent arbitration courts of Ukraine;
- legal mediation services to organize the negotiation process, dealing with arguments of each party, building up contacts between the parties and finding solutions for conflict situations.